Eggs and weight loss have a very critical relationship. If you have ever got a diet chart made from your gym dietician to lose weight fast then you must have noticed that you will always have eggs in them.
Here are some the ways in which eggs can reduce weight and help you get in shape.
Ways In Which Eggs And Weight Loss Are Related:
1. Are You In Your Growing Period? Eggs are always the best for kids in their growing age. In fact research has proved that we continue to grow till the age of 25, so basically if you are young, eggs are good for you. Most youngsters who are trying to get lean and fit are put on a protein diet that focuses on eggs. You should control your intake of eggs after you enter your forties.
2. Essential Amino Acids: Amino acids are the basic unit of proteins, that we all know. But the most essential amino acid found in eggs is leucine. This particular component of eggs has been proved to help you reduce. So due to the presence of Leucine eggs and weight loss are connected.
3. Egg Whites: If you are on a protein diet then egg whites are your source of survival. Egg whites have calories that will not affect your waist but give you the strength to go ahead with your workout regime. So if you want to lose weight fast and go ultra lean then there is no escaping eggs.
4. Why Not Yolks? For some people eating eggs without the yolks is like a having a body without it’s soul. It true that the yolk is the most delicious part of a egg and it is essential too as it contains many vitamins. So you can have egg yolks but limit your consumption to 1 or 2 per day.
5. How Do You Like Your Eggs? If deep fried omlette is the answer then you will get no help from eggs to lose weight! Fried eggs are high in calories and cholesterol while being low on vital nutrients. Eggs are very easily cooked so you need not denature the proteins in them by hard boiling or frying. You can rustle up a water porch and have it sunny side up to get the best of both worlds. If you are having just whites then have soft boiled eggs (eggs kept in boiling water for some time) to get maximum nutrition from them.